ZV Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZV Forums

An Epic Adventure Awaits... or something on the lines of that.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Stone I

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
banjo999
Moderators
Moderators
banjo999

V : 89

The Stone I
Character Information:
Life Points:
The Stone I - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/10The Stone I - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)

The Stone I - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stone I   The Stone I - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:58 am

This is a special announcement from the Valhalla Admin of the Zagreb-Valhalla Forums (name pending): the ZVTRPG game has moved to the following website: www.valhallachat.forumotion.com
Back to top Go down
banjo999
Moderators
Moderators
banjo999

The Stone I
Character Information:
Life Points:
The Stone I - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/10The Stone I - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)

PostSubject: Re: The Stone I   The Stone I - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:14 pm

Please read the above. Seriously, no one has started playing again. Andrew, your the Dungeons and Dragons nerd, why don't you start playing at the link above?
Back to top Go down
banjo999
Moderators
Moderators
banjo999

The Stone I
Character Information:
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Stone I   The Stone I - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 3:12 pm

Within the abandoned warehouse lay a pile of rubble collapsed from the ceiling. On the pile, one could see a semi-liquid aqua-colored material. The rubble begins to move, and a hand emerges. Not too long after, the body attached to the hand emerges, also covered in the goo-like material and dust.

Thank Valhalla my force resistor pack was still functional, otherwise I'd be dead for sure. The problem, though, was the one slight malfunction: the gel packs popped in the case, and I am currently covered in this disgusting material. The humans appeared to be gone. Looking around, I saw no weapons, but there were plenty more holes in the wall covered in scorch marks. Upon more snooping, I DID find humans, but they were dead. It was a huge pile that appeared to be blasted back from an explosion. To be honest, I didn't feel bad. I tried, but I couldn't. Oh, well, now I know I'm becoming a psychopath. One living silhouette was emerging from the smog in the distance. It was slowly approaching, and as it drew even nearer, I realized this person was... me?

"What a surprise, you're still alive. How did your transmitter break?" he said... well, I said. You know what I mean.

"I, uh... what? Who are you?"

"I am the base unit. You are a clone of me."

"Oh, um, okay. This is new to me. Where'd you get the cool gear and hoverboard?"

"They're all over Valhalla, but I'm afraid you're of no use to me; and being around you could be potentially dangerous."

"So, what are you gonna- GAAK!"

I just stabbed myself in the heart. Things were turning blueish-green [author chuckles]. I don't think I'm going to make it this time....

I was honestly shocked to find the clone still alive, but I had come down here anyway, and you never know when the Valhallan guardians are watching. They would sentence me to a slow and painful death if they discovered my cloning. I find it stupid, really. I can do it on the planet, but outside it's illegal. What a waste of good resources. It gave me the chills to have to kill my attractive, young self. My helmet picked up thermal radiation. I should now be able to track down the human with my stone. I performed a retinal scan on my clone unit, and found the human. I knew who I was looking for. I hopped on my hover board and grabbed the thermal sword, and I was off....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stone I   The Stone I - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Stone I
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZV Forums :: Diversions :: MGP: Massive Gaming Projects-
Jump to: