ZV Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZV Forums

An Epic Adventure Awaits... or something on the lines of that.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ICA Mall: Expect more great things.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jmill
Admin
Jmill

V : 15

The Stone I
Character Information:
Life Points:
ICA Mall: Expect more great things. Left_bar_bleue3/10ICA Mall: Expect more great things. Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)

ICA Mall: Expect more great things. Empty
PostSubject: ICA Mall: Expect more great things.   ICA Mall: Expect more great things. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:00 pm

Sorry about it being here, but it's necessary with the new money system.

Here is where you can spend your points on items.

STONE STORE
+5 bonus in battle= 10V
Extra Life Point = 40V
Alchemy = 1/2 of your LP + 30V. Alchemy gives you the power to create, as long as it is an equivalent exchange.
Element Orbs (for Alchemy or throwing at people): 5V for one or 25V for 6. Avsilable in Carbon and Iron.
Ticket for the 2 December Lottery = 15V for one or 40V for 3.

LOTTERY STATS: 1 ticket(s) purchased, prize currently at 35V.

Other items may be added, and prices are subject to change.

You may also buy lottery tickets. For every ticket you buy, you get a shot at winning a prize.

Last edited by Jmill on Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:26 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://zvtrpg.forumotion.com
banjo999
Moderators
Moderators
banjo999

V : 89

The Stone I
Character Information:
Life Points:
ICA Mall: Expect more great things. Left_bar_bleue3/10ICA Mall: Expect more great things. Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)

PostSubject: Re: ICA Mall: Expect more great things.   ICA Mall: Expect more great things. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:33 pm

I automatically give myself 100V because nobody will tell me how much I have, so I would like to buy:

-A clue to the location
-and Alchemy
Back to top Go down
Jmill
Admin
Jmill

The Stone I
Character Information:
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: ICA Mall: Expect more great things.   ICA Mall: Expect more great things. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:46 pm

banjo999 wrote:
I automatically give myself 100V because nobody will tell me how much I have, so I would like to buy:

-A clue to the location
-and Alchemy

Banjo, your V amount is under your name when you post.
Back to top Go down
banjo999
Moderators
Moderators
banjo999

The Stone I
Character Information:
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: ICA Mall: Expect more great things.   ICA Mall: Expect more great things. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:52 pm

Why do I start with such a random number as 22, while everyone else has 25, and you have 36 (even though you never post)? This seems kind of biased. I post all the time, and they all have meaning! It's because I stole your car, isn't it, you biased jerk!
Back to top Go down
ramen_soup_III

ramen_soup_III

V : 14

The Stone I
Character Information:
Life Points:
ICA Mall: Expect more great things. Left_bar_bleue2/10ICA Mall: Expect more great things. Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

PostSubject: Re: ICA Mall: Expect more great things.   ICA Mall: Expect more great things. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:42 pm

-----Yeah, I don't mean to be whiny, and please don't take away a life point or V or something, but I have to agree with him. He and I post like nobody's business. Oh yeah, I'm not sure what that green thing on the side was, but it turned half-red when I clicked on the minus sign, Was that a poll or something? I would like everyone to know my real opinion, which is stated above.

- ramen_soup_III
Back to top Go down
Jmill
Admin
Jmill

The Stone I
Character Information:
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: ICA Mall: Expect more great things.   ICA Mall: Expect more great things. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:08 pm

ramen_soup_III wrote:
-----Yeah, I don't mean to be whiny, and please don't take away a life point or V or something, but I have to agree with him. He and I post like nobody's business. Oh yeah, I'm not sure what that green thing on the side was, but it turned half-red when I clicked on the minus sign, Was that a poll or something? I would like everyone to know my real opinion, which is stated above.

- ramen_soup_III

That was because when I set it up, you got points for everything you posted, more if you started the topic. When I edited it, it didn't go away. But I fixed it. Hopefully.

The + and - is a poll. If you hit the +, the person gets a point of reputation, which can be cashed in for V at a rate of 1V per point,. If you hit the -, they lose a point.

Please use the feature for good, if there is lots of - hitting for the sake of getting back, I'll drop the feature.

EDIT: I figured out why the V is being taken away, banjo. Every time you hit the -, the person loses a V. Ramen hit the button, and it took a V away. I don't think I can change this, so I might just add a second similar feature that only adds points.

Last edited by Jmill on Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
banjo999
Moderators
Moderators
banjo999

The Stone I
Character Information:
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: ICA Mall: Expect more great things.   ICA Mall: Expect more great things. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:42 pm

Honestly, why so biased? I've mad a bunch of meaningful posts in the story, and you keep taking away my money! If you're going to be like that, I'm quitting, @$$-hole.
Back to top Go down
Jmill
Admin
Jmill

The Stone I
Character Information:
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: ICA Mall: Expect more great things.   ICA Mall: Expect more great things. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:53 pm

banjo999 wrote:
Honestly, why so biased? I've mad a bunch of meaningful posts in the story, and you keep taking away my money! If you're going to be like that, I'm quitting, @$$-hole.

I'm not being biased. I fixed the system to give everyone the points they need, and it should work. If it doesn't, then I'm sorry. I gave you the 18 points you're entitled to.
Back to top Go down
ramen_soup_III

ramen_soup_III

The Stone I
Character Information:
Life Points:
ICA Mall: Expect more great things. Left_bar_bleue2/10ICA Mall: Expect more great things. Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

PostSubject: Re: ICA Mall: Expect more great things.   ICA Mall: Expect more great things. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:02 pm

Language, banjo, language. I saw the vote thingy and now I get how it works. That's cool. Lemme check the store. Already, my cash is burining a hole in my pocket.

- ramen_soup_III
Back to top Go down
ramen_soup_III

ramen_soup_III

The Stone I
Character Information:
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: ICA Mall: Expect more great things.   ICA Mall: Expect more great things. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:04 pm

I think I'll buy alchemy. Oh well. There goes my cash.

- ramen_soup_III
Back to top Go down
Jmill
Admin
Jmill

The Stone I
Character Information:
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: ICA Mall: Expect more great things.   ICA Mall: Expect more great things. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:10 pm

ramen_soup_III wrote:
I think I'll buy alchemy. Oh well. There goes my cash.

- ramen_soup_III

Alright then. Alchemy is a very interesting power. It allows you to create. The law of equivalent exchange falls in (you can only make things out of things around you). I will be adding iron and coal to the store list as raw materials, which can be bought and used for alchemical purposes (or just to throw at people, your choice). You may also transfuse life to others, but at the cost of your own life.
Back to top Go down
ramen_soup_III

ramen_soup_III

The Stone I
Character Information:
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: ICA Mall: Expect more great things.   ICA Mall: Expect more great things. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:14 pm

-----AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not sure I fully understand the power, but I'll try it out soon.

- ramen_soup_III
Back to top Go down
Jmill
Admin
Jmill

The Stone I
Character Information:
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: ICA Mall: Expect more great things.   ICA Mall: Expect more great things. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:27 pm

I'm buying myself a lottery ticket.
Back to top Go down
banjo999
Moderators
Moderators
banjo999

The Stone I
Character Information:
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: ICA Mall: Expect more great things.   ICA Mall: Expect more great things. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:52 pm

I would like to suggest adding weapons to the inventory list.
Back to top Go down
Jmill
Admin
Jmill

The Stone I
Character Information:
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: ICA Mall: Expect more great things.   ICA Mall: Expect more great things. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:56 pm

banjo999 wrote:
I would like to suggest adding weapons to the inventory list.

Good idea, but most people already have their weapons created (Little Brother for Ryan, my iPhone, etc.)

In a semi-related story, here are the rules of the lottery.

I'm going to roll 3 dice. For everyone you get, you earn a percentage of the pot.

1 number: 33% of the pot.
2 numbers: 67% of the pot.
3 numbers: 100% of the pot.

If multiple people have the same amount, they split the percentage (like if 2 people each get 2 numbers, then they split 67% of the money.) All leftover money goes into the pot for the next one.
Back to top Go down
banjo999
Moderators
Moderators
banjo999

The Stone I
Character Information:
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: ICA Mall: Expect more great things.   ICA Mall: Expect more great things. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:03 pm

So, we're not doing the weapon thing?

Speaking of dice, how do I attack, is there a button, or do I type something?
Back to top Go down
Jmill
Admin
Jmill

The Stone I
Character Information:
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: ICA Mall: Expect more great things.   ICA Mall: Expect more great things. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:07 pm

banjo999 wrote:
So, we're not doing the weapon thing?

Speaking of dice, how do I attack, is there a button, or do I type something?

Under the button you hit to send, there's an Attack feature. Set the rolls to 2 and pick the die you want.

Oh, and the numbers I'm picking for my lottery are 3, 11, and 19.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ICA Mall: Expect more great things.   ICA Mall: Expect more great things. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ICA Mall: Expect more great things.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZV Forums :: Diversions :: JN Games-
Jump to: